atw: Re: Word 7 TOC

  • From: LEWINGTON Warren <Warren_LEWINGTON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:44:52 +1000

I have found a solution to the Jason tab that has worked for me periodically -
and I think - it is a permanent fix. View the rulers and remove the tab mark
that is errant manually by clicking and holding and dragging it off the ruler.

Regards
Warren Lewington
Technical Writer
Compliance and Enforcement Branch