atw: Re: Windows-free at last.

  • From: Write Ideas <writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 10:23:31 +1100

Well pardon me Warren (L)

So now the Joker on the list is in league with the Penguin!

No wonder our Batman (Geoff M) was willing to give me the flick ;-)

What can I say? I can no longer Microsloth nor WinDoze my way through
life.

It's like a leaden veil has been removed from my brain.

Everything is so much faster and more intuitive. Multitasking actually
happens again, without greedy applications stealing focus. Reminds me of
the joyful Amiga days of my youth. (Another Unix-inspired experience.)

Ah C Language,  /  \  in the : with ye, Jim Lad!

Cheers,

Micky G.

Write Ideas
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia