atw: Re: The Queen's English? - now OFF TOPIC

  • From: "MATILDA REICH" <MATILDA.REICH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:50:27 +1000

You need a sense of humour, Christine.
There's nothing admirable in taking a young girl up the church ailse on
the ugly pretense that he loved her.  He should have petitioned to marry
the love of his life rather than "live in sin" and devastate some naive
and witless girl and use her like a brooding mare, on the orders of his
mother.
She was a natural mother and innocently loved Charles and probably
could not cope with the emotional devastation of the lie of her
marriage.  How knowing can one be at the age of 19, even if they are in
those social circles.

>>> christine_kent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 22/05/07 4:39 pm >>>

My God!!!  You girls are Sooooooo nasty.  There is nothing funny in
abusing a woman who does not stimulate stereotypical male fantasies.

My respect for Charles went UP over the Camilla thing.  A man saw
virtue in a mature age woman who was his emotional and intellectual
equal, and was bored witless with the silly little "princess" who failed
to understand what everyone else knew, that she was no more than a brood
mare.  She was brought up as a aristocrat so had no excuse for not
understanding how the royals have always conducted their marriages.
Poor little Mary is discovering that little truth now too - but she has
more excuse for believing in the fairytale princess myth than Dianna had
- at least she was not raised in those circles.

It's good that one man one earth has some depth.  Gives us hope that
there may be some more.  Ahhh, Charlie, the man of my dreams!

ck