atw: Re: The Queen's English? - now OFF TOPIC

  • From: "Christine Kent" <christine_kent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:39:22 +1000

My God!!!  You girls are Sooooooo nasty.  There is nothing funny in abusing
a woman who does not stimulate stereotypical male fantasies.

My respect for Charles went UP over the Camilla thing.  A man saw virtue in
a mature age woman who was his emotional and intellectual equal, and was
bored witless with the silly little "princess" who failed to understand what
everyone else knew, that she was no more than a brood mare.  She was brought
up as a aristocrat so had no excuse for not understanding how the royals
have always conducted their marriages.  Poor little Mary is discovering that
little truth now too - but she has more excuse for believing in the
fairytale princess myth than Dianna had - at least she was not raised in
those circles.

It's good that one man one earth has some depth.  Gives us hope that there
may be some more.  Ahhh, Charlie, the man of my dreams!

ck

   _____