atw: Re: The Queen's English? and politically correct calendars

  • From: "Matthew da Silva" <mdasilva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:23:11 +1000

As a Presbyterian I would have thought nomenclature would be very
important to you. At least it was in the old days when ideas still meant
something. Then, you were a 'dissenter' from one angle or a member of
the 'elect' from another. Same thing in terms of the "the underlying
reality" (whatever that is), but vastly different treatment by society
at large.

Matthew