atw: Re: Old habits

  • From: "bja" <moo-man@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:24:04 +1100

This brings in the additional question of why do we use fully justified text
when there have been a number of studies that indicate a slightly better
readability using left-justified, or 'ragged right' text.

That way, the spaces between words are uniform and playing with spaces
becomes unnecessary.

:)

Cheers,

Bruce