atw: ASTC (NSW) conference: summary

  • From: "Rhonda Bracey" <rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:31:35 +0900

For those who couldn't make it to the ASTC (NSW) Conference last week,
I've posted my summaries of each day's sessions on my blog:

*
http://cybertext.wordpress.com/2008/10/31/astc-nsw-conference-2008-day-1
/ (or http://tinyurl.com/5wvkkn)
*
http://cybertext.wordpress.com/2008/11/01/astc-nsw-conference-2008-day-2
/ (or http://tinyurl.com/5uxw2u)

For those who did make it, the slides, handouts, voice recording and
checklists from an earlier version of my presentation are here:
http://www.cybertext.com.au/10353.htm (scroll down for the handouts).

Rhonda

Rhonda Bracey
rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx