atw: Re: Localisation - English to Chinese (Beijing)

  • From: <miriamz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:23:50 +1000

Hi Bruce

You need a translator (as opposed to interpreter)preferably National
Accreditation Authority Translators and Interpreters) NAATI Level 3 at least,
preferably native Mandarin speaker (we translate best INTO a native language),
and also with some knowledge or quals within the subject matter of your doco.

Take this brief to a couple of agencies, including SBS and get some quotes and