atw: WebWorks assistance?

  • From: Mick Washbrooke <MickWashbrooke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:17:48 +1000

Is anyone on here a WebWorks wiz? Or can anyone point me in the direction of
an online resource that explains how to use WebWorks' rather arcane macro
language? We're finding the product to be very difficult to work with.

Currently we're trying to work out why the pages in our compiled help (.chm)
when called from the application aren't opening at where the TopicAlias
markers are embedded, but at the top of the page instead. Anyone on this
group experience the same issues?

Thanks

Mick Washbrooke

Technical writer