atw: Re: Footnotes in word

  • From: "Macumber, Kate" <macumberk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:32:35 +0100

Hi Suzy,

Unfortunately, we tried copying the all except the paragraph mark and a
myriad of other things (including copying each paragraph in separately
and seeing if the document corrupted).  Nothing worked.

I have seen posts on the Internet referring to this problem but have not
found any solutions.  The only thing we have been able to do is convert
the corrupted document to HTML (and hope that we upgrade to the next
version of Word before the next corruption.)

Kate.