atw: Re: 1&1 Internet Support Re: Footnotes in word

  • From: tpdhome@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:04:21 +0800

No Caz, it's not just you. Stanley is far from Blando to me, too.

His last response was greatly welcomed and his next relevant response is eagerly awaited. But will the conductivity of their resources rectify our problems? Is he Marvin the paranoid android with all those painful diodes down his left side?

Shall we induct him into our gang so his capacity can transform our experience? Or will his potential membership meet with great resistance from the highly charged tech writers?
:)
Terry
(sorry, I just blew a fuse)

Quoting "Caz.H" <cazhart@xxxxxxxxx>:

Is it just me, or do these replies keep getting better?

Even I'm almost beside myself in anticipation of this tech support group
asserting my concerns and putting the conductivity of their resources at my
disposal.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:01 PM, <support@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would be very glad to assert your
concern.

For us to fully rectify on your issue ,
with the conductivity of our resources can
you please provide us with further information?

Your prompt reply is highly anticipated!

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

--
Sincerely,
Stanley Keart Blando
> One of the people here has a word doc with footnotes. Every page that
has a footnote has the header twice - above and below the footnotes.
Does anyone know why this is happening? How does one fix it? We're using
2003 (11.5604.5606).