atw: Re: C133573056 - 1&1 Internet Support Re: Footnotes in word

  • From: Janice Gelb <Janice.Gelb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:03:32 +1000

Caz.H wrote:
Is it just me, or do these replies keep getting better?

Even I'm almost beside myself in anticipation of this tech support group asserting my concerns and putting the conductivity of their resources at my disposal.

I suppose there is a certain giggle factor
involved, but I personally would rather see
whoever maintains the list make sure there
aren't any sweep robot accounts subscribed.

-- Janice