atw: Re: C133573056 - 1&1 Internet Support Re: Footnotes in word

  • From: rh <zut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:54:37 +0200

Salut Geoffrey,
1and1.fr house my email server zutalors.fr here.  I would be very surprised if
their tech support responded in English, or actually reponded at all, but there
could be a connection. I will try to chase it through their tech support but I
wouldn't hold out much hope of help, they are a low-cost low-service operation
here in France.

Reg

Reginald HARDMAN
Rédacteur Technique