atw: Re: Accreditation

  • From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes" <seanodh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:59:29 +1000

Gooday ya'all,

Okay. I have been receiving these emails without reading them, or more
likely reading them, and keeping my thoughts my own.

Then I see the Anti-Christ - or perhaps just another naughty John Saffron -
Steve Hudson is pontificating on here.

About Accreditation.

I read his master, apprentice journeymen...etcetera....

And the first thought was Rudyard Kipling, the Man who would be King.

Great story, by an undervalued writer. And in it he has some "friends" who
know the "craft". And with that they conquer parts of Afghanistan, or a
place very much like it. Of course it all ends badly. The man is not a god.
And the natives grow restless.

Perhaps we should just stand and serve rather than build covens of levels.

Cheers,
Sean