atw: OT: performance appr - training

  • From: "Terry Dowling" <Terrence.Dowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:23:58 +0800

We're in the process of scheduling performance appraisals, with one of
the standard questions asking "what training/experience would help you
and the company?". As none of the training I've suggested in previous
years has come to fruition, and my colleagues are similarly affected,
I'm thinking we include a suggestion of "Training on how to accept the
non-provision of training" What do you reckon? We could genericise it to
something like "humility training".