atw: Re: Weird page numbering in FrameMaker 10 book [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: Peter.Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:51:27 +1000

..... And you've checked the pagination settings at both the book level
and the component file level ?

Peter M

From:   "Geoffrey" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   28/08/2012 04:49 PM
Subject:        atw: Weird page numbering in FrameMaker 10 book
Sent by:        austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi austechies

Help! I have a multi-file, multi-chapter book. In the numbering properties
of each file I have set the page numbers to continue from previous file.
(I have duplicated this in the book file.) I have updated the book file:
repeatedly. And still chapter 1 ends on page 17 and  chapter 2 starts on
page 13!  I haven?t seen such weird behaviour in FrameMaker before.

Any clues?

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant
Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd
P: 03 9596 3456
M: 0419 574 668
F: 03 9596 3625
W: www.abelard.com.au

--
This message contains privileged and confidential information only
for use by the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended