atw: Weird page numbering in FrameMaker 10 book

  • From: "Geoffrey" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:49:01 +1000

Hi austechies

Help! I have a multi-file, multi-chapter book. In the numbering properties
of each file I have set the page numbers to continue from previous file. (I
have duplicated this in the book file.) I have updated the book file:
repeatedly. And still chapter 1 ends on page 17 and  chapter 2 starts on
page 13!  I haven't seen such weird behaviour in FrameMaker before.

Any clues?

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell

Principal Consultant