[AR] Re: SpaceX

  • From: qbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 12:30:05 -0600

I had done this up the day it happened to see what I could pull out of the audio. Since sounds are being
brought up I will add this to the data pile.

Robert

Their is one prior sound (click) to these clips that may or may not be of interest some 10 seconds before the first of
these 3 unidentified sounds which are the most outstanding.

Their are 3 audios snips;
- direct from video
- background reduced
- volume enhanced
- jpg of the 3 clips with natural and unidentified sounds marked.

At 09:50 AM 9/11/2016, you wrote:

I now think that faint clicking sound (at 1:00) is an animal. I just listened to the video again and heard that same sound at around 5:06 - 5:08. Maybe a frog, a cricket, something similar??

~ThomÂ

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Thom Vincent <<mailto:sworkeld@xxxxxxxxx>sworkeld@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For anyone interested ...

I edited a copy of the USLR video, synced the audio, increased audio by 10 dB, added outlines for fireball + rocket, and added zoom insets. Background sounds that Elon mentioned are audible ...

1:00 : faint clicking sound, continues thru explosion