[AR] Re: 500,000 tons

  • From: Ian Woollard <ian.woollard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 21:46:00 +0100

It's very much quieter than a rocket of similar payload; but they're not
going to be launching to orbit from a conventional airport, that's for sure.

Not sure if the runway at Cape Canaveral is long enough, and it would need
reinforcement, but there certainly wouldn't be a noise problem with doing
that.

--
-Ian Woollard