Re: [ARMini-support] Variations

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 12:09:49 +0100

In article <a3b24a5354.Iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Barry J
<barryjerome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > PS, I'm talking about Variations in the Images.Variations folder. If
> > you are using a copy from elsewhere... erm... good luck!

> I have just run !Variations from the Iyonix on my ARMiniX and it failed
> with the same error message when I dragged a directory of jpegs to it.
> I closed it and ran the version of !Variations which came with the
> ARMiniX and all works fine when the same directory was dragged to it.

Since I've updated the jpeg executables to use the ones Chris has made
available I presume from the discussion that the problem is elsewhere in
Variations. The oddity is that it works for some, but not for me, and at
least one other person.

Also odd that it seems fine for individual jpegs, but hates a directory
full.

Jim

Jim