[ARMini-support] Schema spreadsheet

  • From: Barry J <barryjerome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 18:05:42 +0100

Is there a version of the Schema spreadsheet which will run on the
ARMiniX? I have tried running it and it will load and display a
previously prepared spreadsheet and will also print the spreadsheet
sucessfully. If I try to change a value in the spreadsheet though I
get an error message:
      "Target area past edge of spreadsheet"

- if the previous value is blank or zero, the changed value is
recorded in the cell changed, but it is ignored in any calculation.
- if the previous value is a number the new value entered does not
replace it.

I have quite a complex spreadsheet developed over a few years. I
looked at moving it to Fireworkz but that program does not seem to
have the same range of functions and 'if then' actions available.

BarryJ