[argyllcms] Re: dispcalGUI 0.2b

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 18:47:54 +0100

Oops, typo in the code. I've updated the linux and sourcecode files, should work now.

Happy new year,

Florian

Christian Mayer wrote:
Hi,

I've just tried dispcalGUI (newest version from the homepage that comes
with an installer) under Kubuntu 8.10. The great programm is leading me
through the "cryptic" command line arguments nicely.

But after the calibration and profiling has finished it stops with an
error message (translated back into english by me, original wording
might differ):

The autostart entry for
..../dispcalGUI-Calibration-Loader-Display-1.desktop, to load the
calibarion curves at login, couldn't be created.

'module' object has no attribure 'makedirs'

CU,
Christian