[argyllcms] Generated camera profile too bright

  • From: "Andreas F.X. Siegert" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 07:39:32 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to generate a matrix profile for a camera with a color
checker.
In cam as well as with the default profile of the app the image looks
properly exposed.
In contrast to the default profile of the application (which is
ok, this profiling is more of an experiment to learn), the ArgyllCMS
generated profile looks more than one stop too bright (and less
saturated), the white and light gray patch are completely blown with the
custom profile and on other patches I get some channels blown.

I use "colprof -v -q m -a m -b n"

Is there a way to influence the brightness?

thx
afx
--
http://afximages.com/