[argyllcms] Re: ColorMunki measurement drift

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 14:37:33 -0400

What a discussion. I don?t think you are missing anything Sam.

I once hired the NRC to characterize the colorimetric response of a Minolta
CS-1000 to a Minolta CS-100, based on an Eizo CG21 LCD CCFL monitor, a few
years ago. I?d have to dig out the report I was sent by the PhD who took my
assignment but, if memory serves, using Matlab and an advanced kind of
linear algebra my humble college math won?t allow me to comprehend fully, I
believe the difference between the two instrument?s readings, after
mathematically correcting the CS-100 for the CS-1000, was in the order of a
delta E.

I?m told that commercial spectroradiometers is a 3% accuracy business?

Roger