[argyllcms] Re: ColorMunki measurement drift

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 23:01:34 -0400

Hallo Juergen,

I am impressed by your determination. I wish you had an EyeOnePro to
compare, because, to my knowledge, EyeOnePros are not susceptible to the
effects you describe (if EyeOnePro drifted as much as you report, I would
start to worry).

Do you leave the ColorMunki hung to the screen for an hour before making
your measurements? To try minimizing thermochromism effects?

It should help, in my opinion.

MfG / Roger