[arachne] Re: Slow scrolling of large screens

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 14:19:59 +1030

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 0:28:29 -0600, Glenn Gilbreath Jr. wrote:

> Well,
> Not sure I'd go quite that far...I wasn't overwhelmed by your
> suggestion, it's just that I've learned that with almost everything
> in life there are limits.  Learning to cope within those limits is
> the real challenge.

That's no understatement!!!!

> I've been rather quiet on the lists lately...very busy at work, and
> just buried my grandmother Friday.  My last grandparent...I miss
> all of them, as well as my own Dad.  The limits of mortality is
> something else I deal with, on a daily basis, as a pharmacist.

These times do put a big drain on us. Be assured you have our sympathy.

> Best wishes to my Arachne friends!

And our best wishes to you!

.   ,-./\      from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  /     \     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v     homepage http://users.tpg.com.au/gmone/index.htm