[arachne] Re: Slow scrolling of large screens

  • From: "Udo Kuhnt" <048321887-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 21:23:15 +0000

> IMO, such a limit is a bad idea. Any limit that the user regularly bumps
> into should be disposed of ASAP. In my humble opinion, of course.

No protest at all? Wow, that is probably the first time I suggest
something on this list and no one objects to it. Seems like I have
totally overwhelmed the audience. ;-)

Udo

-- The DR-DOS/OpenDOS Enhancement Project - http://www.drdosprojects.de

-- This mail was written by a user of The Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/