[arachne] Re: AWFUL CLOSE BUT STILL NO DAMN CIGAR

  • From: Glenn Gilbreath Jr. <wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 2:16:8 -0600

EXACTLY!!
The "requestor" should give the sender ("requestee"???)
an email address to use that allows attachments, bypassing
the list members altogether.  If the attachment seems something
of interest, mention on the list its availability and "Send your
email request to whomever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, please
include your email address to receive the attachment if not
the email address sending".  This way, only those members
interested in my_hot_chick_pics.jpg would receive it, and also
cut back on amount of bandwidth utilized by the other group
members.
CU L8R!  Wiz  <{;-)
(back home in front of his own PC!!)
At 11/27/06 11:19:00 AM, you wrote:
>Arachne at FreeLists---The Arachne Fan Club!
>
>On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:53:03 -0000, wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Arachne at FreeLists---The Arachne Fan Club!
>
>> Yes, my solution to get the requester's individual
>> email address to send attachments to will work because
>> I expect the requester to have enough sense to use an
>> email address that DOES accept attachments...VOILA!
>> No problemo, hehehe!
>
>Hmmmm.... but you would expect this to be diffeent from the email
>address that he gets mail sent to by the lists, the mail being that
>which gets bounced if it has an attachment....
>

>                  Arachne at FreeLists
>-- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --

Wizard57M
http://www.geocities.com/wizard57m/index.html