[arachne] Re: AWFUL CLOSE BUT STILL NO DAMN CIGAR

  • From: wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:53:03 -0000

Yes, my solution to get the requester's individual
email address to send attachments to will work because
I expect the requester to have enough sense to use an
email address that DOES accept attachments...VOILA!
No problemo, hehehe!
By the way all, I'm still away from home, but been
busy having fun and visiting family.  Need to make
a phone call or two also, will probably be back at
home PC Sunday night!
C U L8R!
Wiz  <{;-)