[arachne] Re: AWFUL CLOSE BUT STILL NO DAMN CIGAR

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <sernemo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:06:48 -5000

Hi Wiz,
        Sorry, we aren't intentionally causing
you grief.  When did this attachement problem
start and why. People have been sending
attachments on the list as long as I can
remember. There is much good info and files
I would have missed if someone had sent it
personally instead of as an attachment to
the list. Doesn't that kind of diminish
the usefulness of the list? I'm not trying
to cause any trouble...just asking a
question. :-)

Eric

-- This mail was written by a user of the Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/