[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash....

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 00:33:18 -0400

> [Game Post]
>
> >> "I'm sorry, Ms Dominic" apologised Rohgen as he started into a
> >> polite greeting ritual. "I'm in charge of this group, here. My name is
> >> Rohgen Czeshin.  I thought this pretty young woman had already
> >> seen my wish list to her satisfaction. I meant no disrespect. I like to
> >> try to help my team out when I can to keep them happy and to
> >> maintain a good working vibe." Rohgen paused uncomfortably to
> >> gauge a reaction from both the 'Queen and this "Sal" woman.
>
> Ms. Dominic looked Rohgen up and down. "That's fine." Looking at
> Sal, who was still clearly upset. "Apparently, this //pretty, young
> woman// wasn't satisfied, Mr Czeshin." She looked back at Rohgen.
> Who are you with?"
>
> >> "I've just been hired onto the Redliners, and we've been on a hunt
> >> for parts as of  late. We are a new working 'team' so the ground
> >> work for our 'team'  relationship is still being worked out". Rohgens
> >> eyes  unconciously gave a quick glance at Tina, as he thought of
> >> the  whole confussing working relationship of any Gear sport team
> >> and  the few shady areas of the said heiarchy.
> >
> > If Tina had been a normal, human woman, she probably would have
> > rolled  her eyes at Rohgen and his strange bit of theatrics.  Did he
> > honestly believe he was standing before a real queen?  Surely this
> > "Queen" must be seeing right through him.  Thankfully for all
> > involved, including the so-called Trash Queen, Tina wasn't a human
> > woman, so she simply continued to prepare herself for the hunt
> > ahead of them.
>
> "Yes, I heard of Neil's misfortunes when his track star was killed. That
> was tragic. Ms. Zucco was a fine woman, both on and off the track.
> Very competitive, a trait I admire."

"I personally never met her, though the rumors i've heard are all good"
Rohgen smiled. "I apologise again for the misunderstanding. Again, we are
here to grab parts to prepare for the next race. We have a farely extensive
list, i'm afraid. So of the equipment seems to be rather intriquet, hence
the reason the teams electronics expert is here... aswell as the ususal
suspects from our pit crew. I'm the guy hired on for 'Pit Lead and
Requisitions'. Rohgen Czeshin the name"