[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash....

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:50:22 -0600

>> Satisfied, the last guard looked up and spoke, saying, "The trucks'
>> look
>> clean, sir."
>>
>> The lead guard raised his arm and the front gates into the compound
>> slowly
>> rolled open. "Thanks for your cooperation. You're free to go in." He
>> gestured throught he open gate. "Follow the road to your third right
>> and
>> head south till you reach warehouse Alpha-13. You can park your
>> trucks and
>> start your parts aquisition from there."
>>

> Rohgen turned to look at Tina, glowing purple with intensity in her
> seat.
> "Are you always gonna jump outta the vehicle whenever you see a guard?"
> Rohgen said dripping with sarcasm. "I guess its true, 'GRELS always
> deliver'
> " Rohgen said jokingly, knowing Tina would not appreicate his humour,
> but
> still expecting a laugh from the other occupants.

Tina turned and nodded at Rohgen, maybe to signal that she heard him,
maybe agreeing that yes, as a matter of fact, GRELs *do* always
deliver.  It was hard to tell just what that tiny motion meant.

"Three intersections ahead, we can turn to the right, to find Alpha-13.
  The guard has instructed us to start our search there," she finally
said.