[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash....

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:03:15 -0600 (MDT)

Aaron OReilly said:

>> Everyone shuffled out of thier vehicles, stretching from the long
>> trip. The warehouse hangar was largely empty. A woman approached,
>> dressed in a worker's jumpsuit. She was smiling till her eyes caught
>> sight of Tina. She frowned, but still approached. "You Rohgen and
>> party?" she asked.
>>
>> Tina turned and looked at Rohgen.  Apparently, he was intended to be
>> the contact, so she planned to let him step in and smooth the way for
>> the pit crew and their scavenger hunt.
>
> "That would be we" His eyes shifted as he responded. He realised that
> the response sounded odd and hoped no one would notice.

"You folk's got a list?" the woman replied, her eyes falling on Rohgen and
looking unimpressed.

[...]

> [ooc: dennis, does rohgen know this person given he worked he at some
> point in the past?]

[Dennis: No, Rohgen doesn't recognize the woman. There are a lot of people
that work in the compound. However, we can roleplay people he would know.
Just let me know what you need and I'll create the NPC.]

Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA