[AMHSO] intro

  • From: kdiwold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:24:08 +0100 (CET)

hi out there!

Well here is the introduction of the second mysterious guy who is part of
the "self organizing workshop" organization team:
My name is Konrad , I?m 21 years old and studying Cognitive Science, and a
little bit of System Science in Osnabrueck.
Before I came to Osnabrueck I lived in Vienna, where I?m actually from,
and did some Computer science there at the TU-Wien.
My interests: MultiAgentSystems and information flow in MAS, Coevolution,
Random Boolean Networks Swarm Intelligence and Graphtheory.
These days I?m doing some Ant Algorithm implementation for a graph library
(GOBLIN).
I?d like to do the agents and small world  project on the AMHSO, because
it connects topics of my interest.
Off-science topics I?m interested in : poetry (btw. Check out some perl
poetry it really rocks
http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node=Perl%20Poetry )

Okay enough introduction -

Have a good start in the new week