[AMHSO] Re: who else is on the list?

  • From: Joana Margarida <j.simoes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso <amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:40:17 -0000

Hello. Im joana, and I come from Portugal.
I made my first degree in Geography and then a masters in Hydraulics where I
developed a distributed compartmental model, using Geographical Information
Systems (GIS).

http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/joanasimoes/

I work two years in a fisheries research project, in Faro as GIS/programmer

http://w3.ualg.pt/~madias/geocrust/

and then I came to London, for a PhD in Spatial Epidemics, using cellular
automata.

http://casoco.casa.ucl.ac.uk/~joana/upgrade/main.htm

Im currently interested in cellular automata, agent based modelling and
small worlds.
        Hope to c ya all soon :-)
                                                    Joana