[AMHSO] intro

  • From: "C. Gershenson" <cgershen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:05:08 +0100

Hi all,

Well, since everyone seems busy or shy, let me be the first to post to
this list...

I am a Mexican making my PhD in Brussels, Belgium, supposedly on
"Design and Control of Self-organizing Systems", although I'm
interested and have been interested in many other topics, such as
evolutionary theory, cognitive science, and numerology (random Boolean
networks). I studied in Mexico Computing Engineering, and also more
than half the courses of Philosophy, out of which I dropped out to
make the MSc in Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems (EASy) at Sussex
University...
You can find more info at
http://homepages.vub.ac.be/~cgershen/personal.html and around my
webpage...

Best regards,

    Carlos Gershenson...
    Centrum Leo Apostel, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
    Krijgskundestraat 33. B-1160 Brussels, Belgium
    http://homepages.vub.ac.be/~cgershen/

  "The only mistake you can make is to believe you cannot make mistakes"