[AMHSO] intro

  • From: DDDan <daniel.knabe@xxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 00:40:57 +0100

Hi mutants!

My name is Daniel, i'm 22 years old from Osnabrück, Germany.
I study political science (50%), eoconomics and history (25% each). 3rd
semester (of 9).
Unfortunately i don't have much experience in computer science yet. I can do
some programming in PERL and i created some webpages with it (CGI) during free
time.
My favourite HMSO-project is the multi-agent system/small world-project, as
multi-agent systems can be used to simulate economical and maybe even political
systems.
So this project fits my hobby and my studies best.
Some off-topic interests are: music, football (i'm not a professional in
playing, but in watching ;-), thinking about everything under the sun

Well, that's all for now... c u soon

yours, Daniel

ICQ @ 83148778