[amayausers] Re: help with Visors

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:15:42 -0700

I tried that, but it was not of much use.  If I set something up on Design
shop and take it amaya, it does not seem to take the hoop settings.  Like
for example, I moved the design down in DS and the design showed up centered
on OS.

There is quite a bit of room on the visor, but for some reason, it seems to
show out of bounds when I trace it.

Any other suggestions?

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath.

Iris Embroidery
510-226-6171
www.irisembroidery.com
Embroidery, Screen-printing or Promotions!!