[amayausers] help with Visors

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:23:11 -0700

All,

I need some help today.  I am trying to do some visors and when I hoop it on
a WACF and put it in, and trace the design, the trace is outside of the
visor.  Is there any adjustment I need to make to the cap driver to make
this work.

Is there an other way? How do I do it differently.  The lettering is only 1"
in height.  So, it is not too big.  I have hooped the best I could.

I can send pictures if someone would like to see what I am talking about

I also have the frame with the green handle.  Does anyone use that.  I think
I bought it with the flexfit and wondering if someone could help me with
this.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath.

Iris Embroidery
510-226-6171
www.irisembroidery.com
Embroidery, Screen-printing or Promotions!!