[amayausers] Re: Visors on XT driver

  • From: Mike Garber <agraphic2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:12:03 -0700

Thanks everyone,

The new XT hat hoop has smaller teeth and a metal piece sticking out
that must be designed to keep the bottom of the hat straight. See if I
can explain this....when I put the hat on and seat the top strap in the
bill seam and line up with the bottom teeth and clamp it, the metal
piece pushes against the bottom underside of the bill.  When I put the
bill in the bill clip it bows the bill.  The strap wants to move (I've
tightened the strap pretty tight) and the bow of the bill gets too close
to the back of the needle bar.  I had the same problem with hats
yesterday, the bill gets eaten.  I've got calls into melco training for
help...back to the old Amaya's for hats for now.

Mike