[amayausers] Re: Visors on XT driver

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:17:54 -0700

Mike,
I have 4 2005 XTs and have sewn visors on them.  Sorry to hear about the
trouble with the needle bar.  I always straighten out the visor bill by
pushing it the opposite way it is curved with my hands.  I also use the
bill clip. Are you? I have sewn some of my visors with hoop limits off
and even sewn inside the hoop limit but didn't get any holes. The only
things that come to mind are the two tips above. --straighten bill & use
the bill clip.  Sorry I'm not more help.

cr

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B