[amayausers] Visors on XT driver

  • From: Mike Garber <agraphic2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers list <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:51:11 -0700

Morning,

Has anyone sewn a sportsman visor on the XT cap driver.  I loaded one up
an was able to sew closer to the brim which was exciting.  The problem
is the visor rubbed on the back of the needle bar and burned a big hole
in it.

The other thing I'm struggling with is unstructured hats are very loose
and wrinkled on the machine.  I think its the low needle plate.  On the
old machine I was able to get away with one piece of 4" tearaway on just
a front design.  The hat on the new machine has alot of loose material
in front of the needle.

Anyone?

Mike