[amayausers.com] Re: Sewing on Leather

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 03:31:18 UT

This message was posted by blairb on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/845.html#000005

sschroed2

I'm suprised at the 75/11 needles, but I'll try it.  When you say you've done
some pretty dense designs, are you talking about 4, or even 3?  These are the
settings I find look best on the stuff I've been doing.

I do have a pal that's doing some apholstry work and hadn't thought of trying
to get some scrap from him.  He's wanting me to do some work for him anyway, so
I'm guessing it will be a good trade.

I've only been at this a little over a year, and I'm lovin every minute of it,
and this board is the best.  Seems I learn something new about my new XT's
everyday.

Thanks all,

Blair