[amayausers.com] Re: Sewing on Leather

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 23:51:52 UT

This message was posted by blairb on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/845.html

Hi all,

I need help and opinions on embroidery on leather.  I've never done it, and it
scares me. I'll be starting from square 1, so please help with the details.

I'm not 100% sure this is leather, or if it's what I would call nagahide.
(spelling?)

The project is a personalized logo on a motorcycle seat.  I will buy a piece to
mess up before I take this on, and I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get.

Thanks,
Blair