[amayausers.com] Re: Back from the Cruise!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 02:52:22 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/23.html#000012

Hi Everyone!

  Just wanted to make sure that everyone that wanted to be on the Embroidery
Networking List from the cruise turned in their sheet to me as of right now I
only have like 8 turned in.  If you want to be added to the list please send
the following info to me as soon as possible!

Company Name, Address, Phone #, Cell#, Website, Email address and any specialty
services you offer.

Thanks~