[amayausers.com] Re: Back from the Cruise!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:23:53 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/23/2.html#000021

Hey Debbie~

  I know it is time to move however I think my husband would say no as we just
moved back here about 3 years ago.  I am ready to go back to Washington State
my home state as it really sucks here this year...hubby is from here!

  We do have a barn however when they are born inbetween checks not much we can
do.

  Juli I will be there soon..:-) How about in an hour I can drive there right?
LOL  Would love to go back to Hawaii just isn't a good time as business is to
good to go on another vacation at this time...Maybe next time!

  Have a great day!