[amayausers.com] Re: Design shop on Vista

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:54:34 UT

This message was posted by Oregonian1a on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/251/2.html#000015

I do not have Vista so no idea if this will help here, but this fix does work
for friends of mine with Vista that had problems with other programs working.

Right clicking on the program icon and selecting properties should allow you to
set the program to run in admin mode. As I said I don't have Vista, but do know
that it fixed problems with another program run on Vista.