[amayausers.com] Re: Design shop on Vista

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:17:25 UT

This message was posted by Alicante on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/251.html#000012

Well just to contradict my earlier post, DesignShop Pro+ on VISTA 64bit has
started acting up.
As I go through to open a file, I can get it to the explorer window, scroll a
couple file rows and then, bam I get a DS has stopped working and will shut
down. And it does!
I have elminated temps in the program files but not luck. Looked for app data
or program data under users, but haven't seen any.
Anybody got any suggestions, besides installing DS on an old XP?