[amayausers.com] Re: Patches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:12:33 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/630.html#000011

Sometimes I've saved an order because I can do their artwork HERE, sew out a
sample, they can proof it...and EMT has fast turn around service. So I can give
them 'service' and make a profit.
Don't get conned into doing the artwork or even supplying them with a COPY of
your design work-they'll send it in to Stadri and cut you right out of
it...your time is your money...
Had that happen several times before I put a stop to it. NO usable 'copies'
leave this shop-period! All artwork I print out has 'copyright by Sunrise
Graphics' and the date right across it multiple times AND they get an invoice
(quote) on the spot that itemizes ARTWORK, layout, setup charges and 'fine
print' of course-those charges are payable if work is done and the order
canceled!
Held up in court a couple of times. Now I have a reputation of one 'not to
screw with' and it hasn't happened in a few years.