[amayausers] Re: Patches

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:13:35 -0500

An 8" patch is somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 some odd square
inches...
could be up to 50,000 stitches if totally covered.
$19.50- $22.00 for a patch that big, embroidered...is nothing to
sneeze at and
actually sounds like a good deal-depends also on the quantity.
But..Stadri will sell DIRECT to the end user at that price-they don't
discount for anyone! So that price is what your customer will find if
they go internet shopping...
I lose a lot of business to them from scout groups-since Stadri
advertises in all
the youth group magazines.
Roland